Awkward Moment

Hi. If you've stumbled upon this blog, it's just a blog of my feelings. A diary, so to speak. I've been awkward and I feel like I'm not allowed to be. In real life, I try to hide it but it doesn't stop me from feeling lost and sad.
Perhaps I have depression. I'm just hiding it.
I hope you, whoever you are, can relate.
If not, move on. This will just be rants and awkward ramblings.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

So I got an Online Boyfriend...

Most days I feel so broken because I can't relate to those body positivity movements. I'm just a size 16 but why is everyone making me feel like I'm morbidly obese.
I mean, I get I'm in a third world country and 16 is on the side of heavy but they make it sound like I'm grotesque...

I found a boyfriend. We have an online relationship. He can't go here and I won't go there. I showed him all of me and he liked me, size and all.
Then my siblings had to ruin everything saying what a sham it was for having a not real boyfriend. So now what?
I want to talk to him but how do I say it? We have an open relationship. It's not exclusive and it's all online. So am I searching for more because he made me feel special?
Still awkward here.

No comments:

Post a Comment